Vinyl Banner Printing Chicago - Where to go for a banner, Chicago!
Vinyl banners are an inexpensive and efficient way to get any message across. At Chicago Signs & Printing we use only the highest quality vinyl and ink. We always include hemmed edges and metal grommets with every order. With plenty of additional finishing options, our vinyl banners are durable, weather resistant and will last for years without tearing or fading. Several turnaround times are available depending on how fast you need your banner as well. Here is all you need to know about Chicago Signs and Printing banner printing service.
FAQ: about Chicago banner printing.
How Large can we print vinyl banners?
What weights of vinyl banner material do we carry?
Our standard weight of banner material is 13 ounces. To understand banner weight, the ounce measurement = the weight of one square yard of material. We usually select the material weight based on the end use of the banner. We carry the following weights of banner material at all times:
- 13 ounce banner material - for everyday use. This is the most economical choice for general use banners.
- 15 ounce banner material - when you need added durability for harsh installation conditions.
- 18 ounce banner material (blockout) - This is our most rugged banner material that we sell. This material is 100% opaque as well, which is why it’s sometimes called blockout. This is the default material weight for light post banner kits.
What types of finishing options do we offer with banner printing?
Standard Vinyl Banner Finishing
Hem and Grommet, this is the standard finish for our banners. Unless otherwise specified, we will always sew the edges and add metal grommets every 24” around the edges of your vinyl banner. We do not charge extra for grommets, unless you want to add additional grommets to your banner.
Upgrade Your Banner Finishing
Our additional vinyl banner finishing options are not limited to, but include the following:
- Pole Pockets - You can request 2”, 3’, or 4” pole pockets to any banner. These pole pockets are used for inserting a pole or pipe into the banner for suspension from a ceiling.
- Webbing / Reinforced Edges - This is for extra edge durability. We recommend this upgrade for stressful banner installation areas.
- Wind Slits - The half moon slits which you would recognise. This is done for windy areas where the banner would not be otherwise safe to hang.
- Reinforced Corners - If you request reinforced corners, we sew in additional banner material into the corners of the banner to add extra durability to the four corners of the banner.
- D-Rings - Can be ordered with you add webbing to your banner. This is a much more heavy duty hanging options for banners. The D ring is a steel ring which is connected by the webbing.
- Rope Sewn In - Just in case you wanted to tie your banner to a tree or in an unusual location, we can add in rope to your banner so that you have something to tie it down with. Rope comes in 3/16th inch thickness, and 5/16th inch.